Conditions: A clear and cool morning brought nine dedicated PAX and one FNG to Snakepit. Temp: A pleasant 54 deg F. Almost shorts & T-shirt weather!
Warmup: Warmed up with just a few exercises, since we’d be doing a variety of exercises with the workout.
- Through the Tunnel – 10 In slow cadence Abe Vigoda Style
- Windmill – 10 IC
- Side Straddle Hop – 10 IC
Workout: This workout is similar to a B.O.M.B.S. workout, but instead we spelled out S.N.A.K.E.P.I.T. and used the stairs for the timer. It went something like this:
S – Squats – 50 reps – Landing 1
N – Nolan Ryan – 75 reps – Landing 2
A – American Hammer – 100 reps – Landing 3
K – Knerkin, (Chuck Norris Merkin) – 125 reps – Landing 4
E – Elbow to Knee – 150 reps – Landing 5
P – Plank Jacks – 175 – Landing 6
I – Iron Cross – 200 – Landing 7 (top)
T – Take a cool-down lap around the Track, then on to the flag
The FNG disappeared for a little while during the I to take an Elvis.. hence the name. We’ll rename if needed!
Name-O-Rama – Welcome Bryce Hylton, AKA “Elvis” (may need to do a rename, but this was appropriate for the day), brought to the Snakepit by Buzzsaw! Thanks! Bryce is married, no children, originally from Jefferson City, MO. Works at Husqvarna with Buzzsaw.
- Kenwood will be Q on Thursday
- UF on Saturday
- Snakepit social next Monday, Wings & Ale in Lexington 6:30 pm, Kiffen is moving to Kentucky chasing the dream
- DS has Q at The Stand on Thursday
- Gauntlet in April
- Buzzsaw’s co-worker Donald having surgery
- Kiffen & Family move to KY
- Chinstrap & Family
- Baseball playoffs this weekend, safe travels for all players
- Thanks to God for all blessings.