Conditions: 45 degrees; 88% humidity, light winds from the west, 39-degree dew point, 30.19” barometric pressure, low UV index
Under the waxing Gibbous moon, 4 PAX gather this morning in the Jumanji Jungle looking to get better. It has been a very long time since YHC posted here, and the excitement was high for the return Q (at least it was high for YHC). The one minute warning was sounded, no FNGs noted, disclaimer given, and off into the dark of the Jungle we go for today’s workout.
As is normal, YHC provides the weary reader with music to enjoy as you read, so, today’s selection is doubly special for YHC given it comes from one my favorite groups, and the song is about one of YHC’s favorite historical figures, so, with their hit, “Stonewall,” here is The Westbound Rangers:
Mosey the long way around the parking lot and then down and around the wooded path for a rolling COP:
- 20 TTTs (IC) – or Windmills…..but that’s another story for another time….
- 20 Windmills (IC)
- 20 Squats (IC)
Mosey a little more and second stop:
- 20 SSHs (IC)
- 20 SmurfJacks (as requested by AB) (IC)
- 20 Plank Jacks (IC)
Mosey a little more and third stop:
- 20 LBCs (IC)
- 20 Merkins (IC)
- 20 Little Arm Circles (forwards) (IC)
- 20 Little Arm Circles (backwards) (IC).
Mosey to the brick pile for two bricks and circle up for:
“The Madoff” – which is a series of two exercises done in pyramids of reps 20/5, decreasing and increasing by 5 till you are to 5/20.
- Set 1: Curls/Tricep Extensions
- Set 2: Bent Over Rows/Squats
- Set 3: Dead Lift/Military Presses
- Set 4: Chest Presses/LBCs
- Set 5: Stormy Daniels/Freddie Mercurys
Bricks back and mosey to the grassy area near the flag for Mary:
- 50 LBCs (IC)
- 15 Dying Cock-a-roaches (IC)
- 15 Rays Charles (IC).
Jail-break the two and a half feet to the SF for COT, BOM, and closing prayer.
Naked Moleskin: Another great effort by the Herd. YHC has a special place in his heart for this AO, it is like Strut’s sister AO by another mother. The mumble chatter is awlays strong and the effort by all is even better.
- Prayers for Fiji and his family
- Unspoken prayers
- Order your Jumanji shirt today and be the most popular kid at the AO. Jumanji Shirt Order
- Cross Ruck – this Friday, 0400 to 0630ish, at River Bluff
- F3 (2nd and 3rd Fs) Lunches are a-plenty. Check Twitter and the website for details. In fact, there is a whole lot going on, so check the website and Twitter often for updates. Another good place to look for updates/info is in the announcements of the posted Back Blasts.
- Many, many running groups, a rucking group, and kettle bells groups on non-bootcamp days, so get out and get better.