50 degrees, Gloomy
Two-Til – Matthew 8: 21-22 – What tough decision are you putting off?
22 Pax came to Depot hoping to discover the whereabouts of Chippy. Instead, they discovered that an anonymous pax (Lapdog) from Goat had painted all of the blocks pink. Once the shock of this destruction of beautiful property wore off, the work began.
SSH x 20 IC
Merkins x 10 IC
V-ups x 15 IC
Flutter Kicks x 15 IC
Squats x 15 IC
Mountain Climbers x 15 IC
Grab block and head to bars
15 shoulder presses
5 pulls ups
2 min rest
15 high raises
10 hand release merkins
x3 with runs up the hill in between.
– Mission Accomplished – Pothole has decided after 1+ years of gracious and awesome leadership to handover the AOQ reigns to Fools Gold and Moose. T-claps to Pothole for a job well done sir.
– After Christmas Party – January 11th at Portrait Hill Clubhouse – Bring your M and put it on your calendar.
– F3 LM Camping Trip (11/23-11/24) – See Fools Gold
– Runvergence TOMORROW at CATE and 5:15 or 5:30am. BOM at 6:15am.
– Roommate’s sister – battling stage 4 colon cancer but doing well
– Brian Hatcher – Friend of many pax at Union UMC
– Friend of ST – His 30 year old son committed suicide
Moleskin – Gentlemen, give some thought to leadership, in your families, social groups, church, F3, place of employment. I listened to the 43 feet podcast this morning and a quote kept hammering me in the head. “Step up, commit, and be zealous.” Wow. Where all can we apply this philosophy to our lives? Probably all of the places I just listed three sentences ago. Being a leader is not a gift, but a responsibility of a HIM (High Impact Man). Take that responsibility seriously. Are you leading your family? Are you setting the example of a man who is 3rd for your children and your M; are you leading your family spiritually, financially, emotionally? In your group of friends, are you accountable, or just there for the fun? Are you trustworthy? In your spiritual life, are you taking the steps necessary to grow, or just going through the motions? Do you have a group of men to be accountable to with your behavior, words and actions? In your workplace, do you conform, or are you challenging the ideas that lead to mediocrity? Do you have passion for what you do? In F3, are you just showing up, or are you manning up? Are you challenging yourself or settling for what is? Who is holding you accountable in F3, and who you hold accountable?
I sincerely appreciate every one of you guys. See you in the Gloom, hopefully tomorrow.