Conditions: Cool and Clear, 43 degrees
SSH IC x 20
TTT IC x 10
Little Arm Circles IC x 20
Imperial Walkers IC x 20
Mosey to the Twilight parking lot
The Modified Murph is announced
Begin with cardio for 5 minutes with 10 burpees per minute. In between deep breaths and sets Skunky shared about Britton and his recent cancer diagnosis. After five minutes of burpees Skunky lead a prayer for Britton and his family. Let’s remember to pray for Britton each time we do our burpees this month.
Mosey to the three horizontal bars near the block pile (notice I didn’t call them pull-up bars). Form three groups of three and each group take a bar. 10 of each called exercise on the bar followed by 20 squats and 30 situps.
- Feet on one partners shoulders to get body horizontal. pull to the bar. Third partner spot for safety
- Jump up to top position on the bar then slowly lower yourself down
- Hold two ends of towel hanging over the bar and pull your chin to your hands
- Face sideways, grab bar with one hand in front of the other and raise your head over the bar alternating sides
- Switch grip, left over right for 5 then right over left for 5
Mosey back to the burpee location and for 5 more minutes of 10 burpees per minute.
That’s 100 burpees for anyone who needs to keep that count for any particular December challenge at hand.
Mosey to the shovel flag for Mary
- Freddie Mercury’s IC x 20
- Russian Twist IC x 20
Great work by the pax today. Prayers for many families dealing with cancer in various stages. Let’s keep encouraging those around us and being God’s light in the this broken world. Praise that we get to look forward to the day he sets all things right!