YHC pulled into the Depot this morning with a new bag of tricks and a beatdown surprisingly devoid of any block work. Sorry Chippy. Once Box Wine exited his vehicle and joined the PAX we got right to work. Disclaimer? What disclaimer? Oh…that disclaimer. Does it really matter?
A cool 42 degrees, partly cloudy, and moist from the tears of Alabama fans with no football to watch today.
Mosey around the track to the pullup bars…but just look at them for now. They’re like the pillows on grandma’s couch, for show.
- Through the Tunnel x 10 IC
- Windmills x 11 IC
- Little Arm Circles x 12 IC Forward
- Little Arm Circles x 8 IC Backward
Mosey around the track and back to the pull up bars. Quickly, grandma left the room so we can use them!
- 10 Merkins OYO
- 10 Pull Ups on your own
- Planks with accoutrements for approximately 2 minutes.
Mosey to the soccer fields for a pyramid of pain! Each exercise is to be completed on your own, once complete all PAX mosey to the next light pole and complete the next exercise. Beatings will continue until 3 sets have been completed.
- 10 Burpees
- 20 Squats
- 30 Mountain Climbers (each leg counts)
- 40 Lunges (walking towards the next light pole)
- 50 Jumping Jacks
Return to the parking lot for some Mary.
- Flutter Kicks
- Hello Dolly
- Iron Crosses
- Big Boys
- Canoe (hold row position for 5 seconds, then 15, then 30)
- Hand Release Merkins (“real pushups like men, none of this F3 approves BS” Spano)
At this point we all agreed to finish a few minutes early. In all 8 pax got better then enjoyed some coffeeteria at Chick Fil A! We did it for biscuit.
- Bell Hop recommended a podcast, the Tim Ferriss Show interview with Adam Grant on time management.
- Families helping Families, donate what you can by December 14. We are sponsoring two families of three for a total of 6 and a goal of ~$75 per person. More information is available on the Depot chat.
- December 10th Pre-Christmas Party
- December 13th Lunch downtown not at the Flying Saucer