WOW: This weeks WOW comes from last Thursday’s Legion workout from Corndog. You can see the full BB at https://www.f3midlands.com/columbia-sc/12-days-of-f3-christmas.
Warm up: Mosey top of parking lot for any late arrivals. None showed.
20 SSH, 10 Merkins, 20 Imperial Walkers, 20 Little Baby Arm Circles (forward and back).
Thang: Mosey to the corner of Woodlawn and Damson Lane to gather necessary props. One cinder block for each PAX and a tractor tire to share.
Think of the 12 days of Christmas song except with fun exercises. Each day is your number of reps. You do exercise 1 then 2& 1 then 3, 2, 1 etc
1 ¼ mile run
2 tire flips
3 squat jumps
4 tricep dips (on tire)
5 diamond merkins
6 curls for the girls
7 flutter kicks (3 count)
9 peter parkers
10 dilly dilly’s (traveling goblet squats)
11 overhead press w/ cinderblock
12 criss/cross mountain climbers
The Goods: What can YHC say, besides he is a sucker for a good theme. That and the “dilly dilly’s” are genius.
What YHC really likes is the tire flips and the run at the top. Those two exercises are awesome and the pax had to do them every time. YHC wishes he could have been there for this one. Well done Corndog!
- Tuesdays, 8:00 AM – Strong Fathers Combine @ Drip 5Pts
- Wednesdays, 5:00 AM – The Armory @ #Brickpile
- Wednesdays, 5:15 PM – Standing #HDHH @ Bar None
- Sundays, 4:00 PM – F3 Midlands Palmetto Place
- 12/30/17 – Cold Winters Day 5K
- 1/26/18-1/28/18 – F3 Midlands Grow Ruck
- 2/3/18 – MGC Long Run (Discount Code F3RUNS)
- 3/23/18-3/24/18 – Palmetto 200