4 pax could not wait for convergence time and posted early for a tabata beatdown.
Conditions: Low 40s and clear but the pax got warm fast
Mosey to the #Brickpile, stopping for 3 sets of:
- SSH x20 IC
- Little arm circles / air press x10 IC
Hand out bricks and over the wall we go
#TabataTour: Mosey around the DHS environs with 4 pain stations consisting of 2 Tabata exercises each. YHC reminds the pax how Tabata works, #LikeSo:
- 1 exercise
- 20 seconds work
- 10 seconds rest
- Repeato x8 for a total of 4 minutes
- 1 minute rest before proceeding to the next exercise
@Nails has taken everything F3 Columbia can throw at a man and then some, and needs no such instruction.
Mosey to Christine Apartments
Station 1: Chest & Back
- Merkins (if when you burn out, switch to bench press w/bricks)
- Plank Rows (w/bricks)
Mosey to Greenwood & Amherst
Station 2: Legs
- Monkey Humpers (#CrowdPleaser; switch to calf raises on burnout)
- Jump Squats (burnout: switch to squats)
Mosey to Amherst & Devine
Station 3: Core
- Russian twists (w/bricks)
- Low plank (#CrowdPleaser; switch to high plank on burnout)
Mosey to Ott & Devine
Station 4: Shoulders
- Arm flutters (w/bricks)
- Shrugs (w/bricks)
Mosey back across Devine where the DHS parking lot is filling up with convergence pax. The best part of #DawnStrike is finishing up a tough hour of #DoingWork while everyone else is just rolling in. You should try it sometime.
Double-time mosey to #Brickpile to put ’em up. Jailbreak to COT and that’s a wrap.
BOM by Pipeline
- #Coffeeteria was canceled since everyone had plans already.
- #TClaps to @Enterprise who completed a #TripleDown (posted at the convergence and then had the Q at #TheMission). #Beast
- Congrats to all the #GrowRuck finishers.
- The other best part of #DawnStrike: any given Saturday may have out-of-towners, #Battle pax who can’t post at 0700, top-shelf #mumblechatter from #BlueFalcon regulars, or any combo of the above. You never know who will turn up, but they’re always ready to work. You don’t get up before 0600 on a Saturday to be lazy, and it’s always worth it. Give it a try.
- Wednesdays, 5:00 AM – The Armory @ #Brickpile
- Wednesdays, 5:15 PM – Standing #HDHH @ Bar None
- Sundays, 4:00 PM – F3 Midlands Palmetto Place
- 2/3/18 – MGC Long Run (Discount Code F3RUNS)
- 3/23/18-3/24/18 – Palmetto 200