YHC was somewhat surprised to find himself scheduled as QIC of #IronYard this week after only a single post. Must have made a good impression the first time. Luckily, YHC got a nice shiny new kettlebell for Father’s Day so it was time to rise to the challenge.
- Little arm circles x10 IC front/back/clap Great big arm circles x10 IC front/back
- Imperial squat walkers (#Squawkers) x10 IC
- Merkins x10 OYO slow, deep, good form
Grab bells and mosey to the #Circus:
- Curls x10
- Tricep extensions x10
- Lawnmowers x10 each side
Rinse & repeat at each tree along the street side.
Head over to the #Scoreboard for a set of #Elevens:
- Clean & jerk x10 (down to 1)
- Mosey to the Meadowfield sign
- Sweat angels x1 (up to 10)
@Odyssey checks out at this point citing unknown stomach issues and thankfully did not elaborate. YHC and @Chewy head back down the #Circus stopping at each tree #LikeSo:
- Goblet squats x10
- Single leg dead lifts x10 each leg
- Flutter kicks x10
Back to start, top it all off with swings x10 and head to COT with Stumble.
This went pretty well for being only YHC’s second #IronYard post. Every AO has its own pace and flow, and #IronYard keeps things so nice and chill you barely even notice you’re doing a ton of strength work. A+++ will post again. You should too.
- F3 Dads every Friday at 0700 at #Thunder #CrazyTrain starting 6/24 at #TheBull. DO IT.
- Convergence at #Sawmill 7/13 at 0700
- F3 Decathlon 7/27 at Ben Lippen, 0700