One day after obtaining F3 Respect, 15 PAX posted together to help celebrate a milestone. YHC decided to flip the script and celebrated the PAX who have helped me, more than they know, in my journey to #Respect.
Conditions – 65 and pleasant
Opened with the Disclaimer. T.O.Y. provided F3’s requested approach to help combat the spread of Coronavirus. The PAX understood and only slight modification was needed.
- Easy Butt Kicks
- Imperial Walkers
- Through the Tunnel
- Calf Stretch
- Calf Raises
- Groin Stretch (Freebird Favorite)
- Little Baby Arm Circles – Forward
- Little Baby Arm Circles – Backward
- Raise the Roof
Circuit 1: Block Work: PAX went to the pile and grabbed their own block – no passing the block down the line. Once back to the COP, YHC called the favorite exercises of #TheCastle PAX.
- T.O.Y. – Curls *62 (Trying for 100, but YHC succumbed to mumble chatter)
- Kamikaze – Pullover Press *20
- Double Down – Kettleblock Swings *20
- BallBoy – Chest Press*25
- Grilz – Flutter kicks with Block *20
- Wannabe – Block hold and drop *10
- Selfie – Calf Raise with Block (no SpongeBob legs here)
Circuit 2: Mosey to North Tombee
- High Stick – Hill Run
- Hugo – Squats*15
- Katniss – Sprints *2 – YHC misjudged distance between mailboxes on first sprint, narrowly avoiding disaster as PAX couldn’t slow down
- Lambchop – Big Boy Sit-ups*15 without butt pad (Hope you enjoyed the sack!)
- Special K – Special K Crunch*15
- Wham! –Bear Crawl Inch Worm
- OBC – Pickle Pointers*15 (What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!)
Circuit 3: Mosey to Picnic Tables and tennis courts
- Quaker – Incline Merkins*15 (Guess Verbal HCs don’t count as an HC!)
- Freebird – Jack Webbs* to 5 and 25
- McLovin – Monkey Humpers*15, modified from Howling Monkey
- Turncoat – Wave of Merkins (Did the excess ear hair cause you to not hear your alarm?)
- Turnpike – Solo Iron Cross *25, modified from Partner Iron Cross and Jump Rope Clicks
It’s an honor being a PAX of #TheCastle. YHC has leaned on these men many times, and each time, overwhelming support, assistance and prayers were received. Today was not about YHC, it was about #TheCastle PAX.
COT: Counterama; Name-O-Rama, Announcements – Another birthday Q on Monday with Selfie, #TClaps to T.O.Y. for the gift of Prune Juice. Can’t wait to use it as a mixer for unsuspecting guests.
Continued prayers for those with Coronavirus and for its containment.