YHC had just turned onto Satchel Ford Rd. when my phone pinged. RA couldn’t make his Q. Some low life scum had hacked his bank account and wiped it out. RA needed to get on the phone and deal with it. Damn. YHC knew the PAX were going to post in numbers for RA. #Hammer PAX love being pushed by the best. The 5:30am Gloom calling hour was only a few minutes away so my response was quick, short and direct. “I’ve got you covered”. 14 PAX posted and their disappointment seeing YHC instead of RA was short lived as they got a full dose of #Battle.
Conditions: Cool and Soggy due to 4 inches of rain.
- SSH IC x 25
- 25 Knerkins
- 1 mile Indian Run. 2 columns, last man does 5 knerkins then sprints to front.
Mosey to the Bus Loop for a Heartbreak DORA.
- Partner up. Knock out 100 decline knerkins, 200 BBS, 300 dips. Partner 1 does exercises while partner 2 runs from bus loop to the bottom of Shannon Springs Hill and back. Flapjack.
- Plank exercises while waiting on the six.
Move to basketball court and partner up again for 3 rounds of #getsome.
- Round 1: Partner 1 Bear Crawls length of court and back while Partner 2 does flutter kicks.
- Round 2: Partner 1 Gorilla Walks length of court and back while Partner 2 does crunches.
- Round 3: Partner 1 lunge walks length of court and back while Partner 2 does Iron Crosses.
Mosey back to Bus Loop. Run (push yourself!) to COT. Finish up with SSH IC x 50 and Plank Jacks IC x 15.
Announcements: Great turnout for happy hour. We will do it again soon. Kotters to Stevie for posting again after 2 years. Come back! TClaps to McNugget for the EH. Post at Scramble this week; Garnish has Wednesday Q and Billy Bob has Friday for a VQ. Prayers for RA that he gets his bank problem worked out.
Moleskin: TClaps to the PAX for posting this morning. The rain was coming down hard when the alarm went off this morning. A weak man would have remained in his fartsack. This is a testament to the #Hammer PAX for their desire to #pushtherock.