6 PAX joined me for 100 burpees in what felt like a sauna this morning.
The warmup: 10 squats IC and 5 mercans IC
The idea of this workout is to do 10 sets of 10 different types of burpees, followed by a short run.
- 10 one-eighty burpees rotating to the left
- 10 one-eight burpees rotating to the right
- 10 dual mercan burpees (burpee with standard mercan, then move hands together for diamond mercan, then get back to your feet)
- 10 plank-jack burpees (5 plank-jacks after each mercan)
- 10 Y-formation burpees (feet are splayed wide on the mercan)
- 10 wide-base burpees (when you jump up, your feet go to the outsides of your hands)
- 10 imperial burpees (after you get back to your feet, 3 double-count imperial walkers)
- 10 jump knee tuck burpees
- 10 SSH burpees (5 SSH each time you get to your feet)
- 10 super-mega burpees (10 squats, then 5 mercans on the ground, that is one).
We finished up with about 8 minutes of different ab exercises.