9 PAX post at SpeedTrap for a chilly morning of making our blocks touch the sky.
Conditions: 28 degrees of awesomeness!
Disclaimer and mosey to the cheese grater.
– TTT X 15 IC
– SSH X 15 IC
– Imperial Walkers X 15 IC
– Slow Squat X 20 IC
– LBC X 20 IC (with a snot sniffle or two)
Grab a block for some block BLIMPS:
– 5 Burpees OYO, carry block to opposite end of cheese grater
– 10 Lunges each leg OYO, carry block to opposite end of cheese grater
– 15 Imperial Walkers each leg OYO, carry block to opposite end of cheese grater
– 20 Merkins OYO, carry block to opposite end of cheese grater
– 30 Squats OYO, recover, Blocks ups
Mosey over to soccer field for 4 Corners:
– 1st Corner: 5 Merkins OYO, run to 2nd Corner
– 2nd Corner: 10 Merkins OYO, lunge to 3rd Corner
– 3rd Corner: 15 Merkins OYO, run to 4th Corner
– 4th Corner: 20 Merkins OYO
Mosey over to pull-up bars for AMRAP:
– 5 Pull-ups OYO
– 10 Big Boys OYO
– 15 Flutter Kicks OYO
Back to the RED, WHITE and BLUE!
30 squats OYO
Convergence at SpeedTrap Saturday @ 6:15 a.m.
Pray for Stirrups. Please pick a time everyday and pray for our brother. Most of us can’t imagine what he’s going through.
Pray for Rafter’s Mother-In-Law (Della).
Pray for Mater.
Pray for Elvis’ M (Leslie Hendrix). Done with chemo and starting radiation soon.
“Let go of your concerns then you will know that I am God. I rule the nations. I rule the earth” (Psalm 46:10)
YHC admitted that I am somewhat of a control freak so this devotion was directed at me but can hopefully help others.
Rick Warren says that every day you have to decide who’s going to be in control of your life, you or God. The choice is a battle. There are things in life you want to control and you want to make your own rules. You never know what you are going to face so let God be in control.