Don’t go believing everything Queenie may say on Twitter. There was no bus pulling this morning. However, 5 foxy fellows did put in some pretty good work in an “On The Fly” Q after being dumped by Brother Si last night. What else is there to do after an ugly text breakup, than to put on your big girl pants and come do some work!
We were able to come up with a pretty decent Group Q… Teamwork at it’s best!
Great job by all… Here is how things wen’t down:
- 50 degrees with a chilly breeze
Disclaimer & Warmup –
- SSH x 20
- TTT x 12
- Imperial Walker x 20
- Windmill x 12
- Mosey to planters
Pick Your Poison –
- One pax will run, while other 4 pax AMRAP an exercise
- Run options – to island behind stands, up stairs and around building, or backpedal to iron gate.
- Each pax will run one of each route.
- Before pax runs, he will select an exercise for others to AMRAP while he runs.
- Exercises we did (approx. 2 min. AMRAPs):
- Russian Twists
- Flutter Kicks
- Plank Jacks
- Overhead Arm Claps
- Freddie Mercury
- Raise the Roof/Overhead press
- Merkins x 20 / BBSU x 10
- Calf Raises
The Closer –
- Mosey to stairs near the Shovel Flag
- Run Stairs x 3
- Using handrail, do 20 pull ups laying under rail.
- To the Shovel Flag
- Chapin AOs have adopted a family…. If you would like to contribute, please consider sending a few dollars via PayPal to Seesaw [email protected] You can also go check out his tweet (@JGWhite78)… It looks like they are responsible for an 8 year old boy who loves Legos…. Just like any of our kids does. Help them out!
- Prayer Request – Plan B family friend in Arkansas, 18 month old child received liver transplant Sunday night. Doing well so far, but long road ahead to recovery.
- Run group options – W @ Ballentine Elem or Little Ceasars on St. Andrews
– F @ Dunkin Donuts on Lk Murray or Chapin HS track
- Invite a new guy or get someone back out to Foxhole.