Definition: Before you consult Google Translate it means “the big turkey.”
Cultural Lesson: In ColOmbia, South America, turkey is a special meat only eaten on very special occasions, weddings, promotions etc. It’s special because its expensive and not affordable by many. So if you have a pavo grande you are lucky. Much in that same essence Depot is lucky to have YHC aka Choko Taco, aka Deluxe, aka El Pavo Grande, aka Arrears, Q today.
The nice weather (65ish degrees) brought some old souls back. Welcome home, Coppertone.
Disclaimer – Air tight and reviewed by our own Bellhop. Please forward bill to AOQa cc: AOQb.
All PAX grab a block and head to the big field. Many confused faces saying “where’s the warm up.” In the words of Solo Runner “there is no warm up in F3.”
Turkey Trot: Can’t celebrate the 1st day of November without a nice indian run to start the morning. Leave blockz on sideline face right and start running, 2x around the field.
Circle up, sorta: TTT x 10 IC, LAC x 10 IC, IW x 10 IC, JD’s x 10 IC
Head back to the blockz partner up. At this point, Soft Toss like an orphan exclaimed ” I need a partner, wahhh.” Luckily, Moose and YHC took him in as #Preakness takes care of its own.
- Round 1: Partner 1, farmer carry the blockz to the other sideline,mosey back.. Partner 2, Merkins. Flip flop for a total of 150.
- Pothole reading in yesterday’s back blast of the trouble his partner, Lumbergh, had with Moose decided to defend Lumbergh’s honor by telling Moose (while doing extra merkins for another team) ” those are the worse merkins I have ever seen [in my life].” This caused Moose to proclaim “I thought he would be nicer since he posted at #Preakness. Welcome back, Pothole.
- Round 2: Partner 1, farmer carry the blockz to the other side line, Partner 2, squats. Flip flop, total of 200
- Round 3: TRICKERY, switch blocks with the team next to you. Partner 1, cusack one block to the other side line. Partner 2, curls. Flip flop for a total of 200 (I think).
- Round 4: Partner 1, cusack one block to the other side line. Partner 2, overhead press. Flip flop for a total of 250 (????)
Not stated above: For each round, Partner 1 leaves the blockz or block at the sideline and mosey’s back. Partner 2 mosey’s to the blockz or block and retrieves it
Indian Run again yaaaaay. Unfortunately, this time around the form was sloppier than a Tri Delt at a Kappa Sig party ;( (No offense to any Tri Delt’s reading this, YHC loves y’all).
Upon Request: YHC strives to give the PAX what they want. Circle up at midfield. Curls for the girls, 10 x bottom to half way up IC, 10 x full extension IC, 12 x top to middle IC.
Cusack blocks back to block pile.
Convene at the shovel flag at 6:13 a.m. Secret Mission: Count off before Neckbrace arrives. Accomplished.
Announcements: Handball tournament resumes on Saturday. Series at 3-2 Red. LETS GO BLUE!