16 pax post to better theirselves and to soak up some of the extra humidity in the air. Froccer was the game of choice. There was a quiet murmuring of an audible to soccer but it was quickly quashed by the majority. Maybe next time…
conditions 78F, 100% humidity, feels like Amazonian rain forest.
Disclaimer, count off
2 teams of 8, fairly evenly matched. Speed was divided evenly. Keep in mind, the disc was wet. Lots of dropped passes.
1. We will go ahead and get over with. YHC reaction time is a bit slow. It may be age or just plain ability.
2. Cheddar bounced a pass off Water Gate’s head through the hands of 2 other defenders and finally to his own teammate, leading to a score.
3. Sweet Tart faked out Shag with the old “hide the ball from the puppy” trick.
4. The Don was everywhere. He blocked more attempts than a girl’s best wingman.
5. Booster ricocheted a disc from all over the rim of the goal to just cross the goal line for a score for his team. Cheddar earned the good character reward on his admission of defeat.
It was a good time with exercise being done.
prayers for Olive Oil’s upcoming work trip