5 Pax waded through the 97% humidity in a bizarrely warm mid-October morning to #GetStronger by #SwingingSomeIron with YHC.
Conditions: 77 degrees and stupid humid
Warm up with 2 laps around the circus following YHC’s disclaimer. Followed by light stretching and then some SSH, IW’s, Merkins all x 20 OYO, Calf raises x 40, squats x 20 OYO.
For the meat of the work out, we did 1 set of 3 exercises OYO, unless otherwise noted:
- KB Revolutions x 10 all ways, KB Squats x 20, Bell Merkins x 10 (each arm)
- Bent over rows x 20 (each arm), Waiter Press x 20 (each arm)
- BBSU’s x 20, LBC’s x 20, Russ. Twists x 20 (all w/ KB)
- Lap w/ KB: 1/4 karaoke, 1/4 side shuffle, 1/4 lunge walk, 1/4 mosey (note to self, side shuffle with bell requires additional disclaimer)
- Even Worst Merkin Ever x 5 (each arm), Side Swings x 20, Leg Lifts w/ KB x 10 (each leg)
- Iron Cross (holding on to KB) x 20, V-Ups (no bell) x 20, Boat/Canoe w/ Bell on YHC’s count #CrowdPleaser
- Recovery lap around the circus
- Snatches x 20 (each arm), overhead press x20 and we timed out before the Napalms.
COT & BOM by YHC
Moleskin: This is a small but devoted pax. They love to work.
Announcements: Oct. 21 is F3 Columbia’s 5 year Anniv. Post for the Cannonball Run at BrickPile at 7:00 am for a 90 minute tour de Cola AO Beatdown. The more pax from your AO, the better.