9 pax avoided the rain and got some good block work in on a warm January morning.
- SSH x 20 IC
- Windmill x 10 IC
- LBAC x 10 fwd, x 10 rev IC
- Overhead Armclaps x 20 IC
- Quad Stretch OYO
- Calf Stretch OYO
- Slow-fast Merkins x 10 IC
Grab a block and head to the bottom of Liberal Hill. Before blocks, do a little hill work. Run up and down the hill once, Bernie Sanders halfway up, sprint the rest and back down. Collect your block and head to the N. Tombee cul-de-sac. Stop at each driveway along the way and do 10 curls. There was a coyote waiting for us at the N. Tombee cul-de-sac, but the sight of a bunch of scary guys with cinder blocks sent him running!
Partner up in the cul-de-sac for a little Dora. One partner run while one is doing an exercise. Partner totals:
- 50 Block Burpees (#crowdpleaser)
- 100 Goblet Squats
- 200 Raise the Roofs
Head back to the clubhouse, stopping at the same driveways for another 10 curls each. Circle up upon return to the clubhouse for a few more minutes of fun:
- 10 Block Burpees OYO
- 20 Goblet Squats IC
- 25 Bench Presses IC
Return your block and done.
- Check out the Cottonmouth sponsored by F3 Lake Murray – 2/29/20
- Shocker has the Q on Wed, Turnpike on Friday (since Katniss hurt Hugo the other day)
Prayer Request: Keep the Bankhead family in your prayers.