Temp : 55 and perfect
- 40 SSH (IC)
- 20 LBAC (IC)
- TTT (IC)
- 20 Merkins (IC)
- 15 BBSU (OYO)
- Calf Stretch L/R
In honor of R. Lee Ermey, AKA Gunnery Sgt Hartman, I decided to do some rifle PT
- Draw “rifles”, ¼ mi Indian run. Hold rifle over your head on the sprint to the front.
- Circle up. 40 “Up and Forwards” IC, 25 Merkins on the rifle, 25 Big Boy Situps with rifle
- ¼ mile Indian run. Same rules as before
- Circle up. 40 “Fore Up, Behind Back” IC, 20 Merkins on rifle, 25 Squats with rifle held straight out.
- Circle up. Ring of fire (PAX hold rifle straight out with locked arms, while executing 10 Merkins one at a time around the circle)
Mosey to wall.
- 40 rifle curls IC
- 20 step ups with rifle held over head OYO
- 15 dips IC
Mosey to Sweat Box for wall sits with rifle straight out. Rest with rifle over head. 2 sets 1 minute each
Back to circle for Mary
- 15 BBSU with rifle
- 10 Boat-canoe with rifle
- 15 American hammers IC with rifle
- 10 Kayak rows with rifle
Put up rifles and mosey to the flag.
My arms and shoulders are smoked. It looked like the rest of the PAX were hurting too.
COT: Counterama; Name-O-Rama, Announcements: Castle Open House: Sunday April 29 3PM. Details to follow. HDHH today at Bar None; PAX from Hammer will be at The Pizza Joint tomorrow, Thursday April 19 at 5:30 for some 2nd F; #TheCastle Two-Year anniversary is April 22, ‘Celebrating’ on Friday April 20. Prayer, done.
For 12 “rifles” buy four 10’ sections of 1 ½” PVC, 24 caps, some PVC glue and a bag of play sand. Cut each stick into 3 pieces. They should be 3’ 4” long. Glue and cap one end. Use a cut off milk jug as a funnel and fill the pipe with sand. Glue and cap the ends.
Exercises found here: