Pledge of Allegiance
Disclaimer Not a professional, modify when needed
YHC decided to change it up a little bit and warm up in the parking lot. Everyone was a little confused at first but it went just fine…. I guess. Halfway through warm-up YHC realized that the whiteboard with the majority of the work out written on it was still in the truck. To buy some time while the whiteboard was retrieved YHC had them do the Donatello in reverse!
It’s great to see Ebert back out there fresh off his trip to Disney. He needed us several days to recover! It’s been nice having Bunkbed back for a bit too. I think some of the PAX really “enjoyed” the workout today.
- Abe Vigoda X 11 IC not sure what happened here as I was originally going to go to 20. I kind of got off count and that was that.
- Merkins X 10 OYO
- Squat then shift weight to one foot and stand back up X 10 (R &L)
- IW X 10 IC
- OHC X 10 IC
- LBAC X 10 (F&B) IC
- Moroccan Night clubs X 10 IC
- Michael Phelps X 10 IC
- Windmill X 10 IC
Mosey to the block pile and grab a block. Head back to the first light pole. YHC will call an exercise. The Pax will complete said exercise then OH carry the blocks to the 50 yd line. Once there another exercise will be completed and then OH carry back to the goal line. SSH while waiting on the 6. This format will be used with the exercises below.
- Colt 45’s and Bolt 45’s
- Tricep ext. X 15 and Thrusters X 15
- OH press X 10 4 count and Goblet squat X 10 4 count
- Rows X 10 4count (each arm) and Calf raises X 20 4 count
- Swings X 20 and Carolina Dry Dock X 20
- Elf on a shelf X 10 (R&L) and Plank jacks X 20
- 1 PAX grab an extra block from someone beside you. If you have 2 blocks farmer carry. If no block bear crawl. Switch.
Return blocks to their home.
There were several announcements but for some reason YHC must’ve turned off my recording. Cobain’s!
Tinkle and family
All the men of F3 nation that are dealing with different health issues.