T-claps to the pax for taking on a new route this morning and only getting minimally lost.
Conditions: 80, humid
- Right onto Millwood
- Right onto Daly
- Right onto Devereaux
- Right onto Heathwood Cr.
- Around Heathwood and across Devereaux becomes Cedarwood/Heatherwood
- Right onto Belmont
- Up both climbs then right onto Kilbourne
- Right onto Wheat
- Right onto Amhearst
- Veer right onto Bellwood
- Veer left onto Millwood and back to AO
- 4.1 miles on this loop
- T-claps to Double Rub for putting in a 1.5-mile prerun.
- Glad to have Denied out at his first #amble. Denied’s FNG post was at #TheBull this past Monday. Keep coming out.
- Sorry, PC and Bar Code. I should have done a bit better of a job in explaining the route. But you made it back with no visible scratches or dents, so all is good.
- Safe travels, Bar Code on your trip to Mexico. And remember…the only thing you need to know is – Donde esta el bano?
- Fist bump w/#chipendale #Ramble as they went by. Good to see you boys out there.
- #HHDHH – That’s Henry’s Hump Day Happy Hour, tonight
- 2nd F downtown lunch on Thursdays at Chipotle on Gervais
- It is about to be racing season, there are lots of opportunities to get your run on coming up.
- Quite a number of pax have HCed for the Kiawah 1/2 Marathon in December. Get with Dry Heave or Costanza if interested.
- Speaking of 1/2 Marathons Hee Haw’s 1/2 #BRR training run / #CSAUP will depart the Wired Goat in Chapin at 0660 on 8/15, run up to Little Mountain and back.
- Get with Robber on helping out the guys from #themission on training for the Mud Run.
That is all.