YHC received an email from old buddy Wingback last week asking for a guest Q. Honored at the request, a date was set and a visit to Hampton Park was made to check out the space. Talks of #LegionLegit put a little extra pressure on the Q to deliver a beatdown worthy of Legion’s growing reputation. Hopefully the 15 pax (a new Legion record) got their money’s worth.
Conditions: 73 degrees, 74% humidity & dark as promised
Warm up mosey around baseball field
SSH x 10 IC
TTT x 10 IC
IW x 10 IC
1 merkin, 1 BBSU
2 merkins, 2 BBSU
Yada Yada Yada
21 merkins, 21 BBSU
Total of 231 merkins & BBSU
Mosey to bottom of hill
10 squats at bottom of hill
10 squats at top of hill
Rinse & repeat until 100 total squats
10 burpees at top of hill
10 burpees at bottom of hill
Rinse & repeat until 100 burpees
Mosey to basketball court
Ark Loader Suicides
Bear crawl to line 1/4 length of court & back to baseline
Bear crawl to line 3/4 length of court & back to baseline
Bear crawl to other baseline & back
Same with Crab Walks
Frog Jumps to other baseline & back
Mt Climbers x 20 IC
Flutter kicks x 20 IC
COT & BOM
Devo: Psalm 39:5 “You have made my life no longer than the width of my hand. My entire lifetime is just a moment to you; at best, each of us is but a breath.”
Message is to stop for a while & enjoy life’s moments before life passes you by.
-Wingback deemed us Lexington boys #LegionLegit. That’s a compliment. Thank you!
-Great group of men at Legion. Accept the challenge to be #LegionLegit.
-HeeHaw has a Heavy patch. Did y’all know that?
-Mumblechatter started light but grew as the pax became more comfortable with the strange QIC from across the river.
-Good to see some old friends, meet new guys & workout with guys YHC knows from GORUCK but has never worked out with.
– Convergence at Woodshed August 29: Dawn Strike at 6AM, running group at 6:30, boot camp at 7AM
– Convergence with Ironyard and Anchor August 28 at 5:15AM with coffeteria afterwards at 6AM
– Little Mountain Half this Saturday at 6AM, group meeting at 5AM at Woodshed to carpool. http://f3nation.com/2015/08/12/update-little-mountain-half-marathon/
– Bull on Fire Sept 7 at the Bull
– Axe starts next Thursday at Woodshed
– Lunch on Thursday moving to Salsaritas on Gervais this week