9 Pax posted for #Stumble in the gloom and met Taper time. Also, Serena introduced the new #Stumble shovel flag to the Pax. TClaps to Serena for the awesome job on the shovel flag and graciously providing #coffeeteria for the entire #Stumble Pax on-site after the run. Lastly, TClaps to Pondo for assisting in the Q today by playing rabbit and putting in an extra MI.
Conditions: 73 Degrees and 89% Humidity
- Leave the AO towards Galway
- Right on Galway to Saye Cut
- Right on Saye Cut to Old Woodlands
- Left on Old Woodlands to Hampton Trace
- Left on Hampton Trace to Chimney Hill
- Right on Chimney Hill to the end (by the pool/cul-de-sac), turn around to Dean Hall
- Left on Dean Hall to Rosebank
- Left on Rosebank around the half loop to Dean Hall
- Left on Dean Hall to Hampton Leas
- Right on Hampton Leas (unless you wanted an extra #PondoMile – then left to the end of Hampton Leas and back) to Old Woodlands
- Left Old Woodlands to Olde Knight Parkway
- Right on Olde Knight to the AO
COT & BOM
- Bull on Fire is Labor Day 09/07. In honor of September 11th, Backdraft, Spot, and Cheesesteak have something special planned. The #ConcreteBeast will be taken over by the men of our fire department simulating what our brave men do on a daily basis going up and down stair towers with full fire gear. You won’t want to miss this!
- Mud Run is 10/24, signups are open! Heist is the Q.
- Grit Iron is a new kettle bells + agility workout starting 09/14 at #Woodshed.
- Hurricane Hike is 09/19
- #2nd F opportunity: 09/27 Skeet Shooting with the guys! Backdraft is the Q, details coming soon…
- #3rd F opportunity: Tuesdays at Eastminster Pres Church 6 pm (holler @F3Papercut if interested), A Life Worth Living.
- Spur is the new AO on USC campus at Blatt PE Center. Nikita is the AO Q. HC to come out and expand your horizons.