Prior to the workout beginning, a random AO crasher came up asking if we knew where the USMC ROTC guys met to work out… How he assumed we were NOT that group, I have no idea… except the prevalence of beards on the pax this AM (Welcome Week, Scarlett, Nikita…). Upon completion we ran into said USMC ROTC group killing it on the pull-up bars. They agreed to co-Q a workout next Thursday, meeting at the pull-up bars. 20 min & 20 min… should be KILLER.
In any case, 6 pax killed it on our own doing the below workout this morning. Still pushing for better numbers here. Gotta grow.
Conditions: 60 degrees and clear skies
Jog around baseball diamond to loosen up. Butt kicks, high knees, sprints, and karaoke were performed.
- SSH x 20IC
- Through the Tunnel x 20IC
- Windmill x 20IC
- Imperial Walkers x 20IC
- Squat x 20 IC
- Merkin x 15 IC
- LBC x 30 OYO
- Imperial Squat Walkers x 20IC
- Werkin x 10OYO, Merkin x 10OYO, Serkin x 5OYO, Derkin x 5 OYO
- Flutter Kicks x 20IC
- Werkin x 5 OYO, Merkin x 4 OYO, Serkin x 3 OYO, Derkin x 2 OYO, Burpee up
Mozie to Best Seats in the House (behind Home Plate). Commence 10 merkins OYO every 1.5 min for duration of workout.
- Jacob’s Ladder – to top of hill and back
- 20 squats, 15 squats, 10, 5
- 10 burpees, 10 mountain climbers, 5, 5
- bear crawls, up and back
- reverse bear crawls up and back
Mozie to pullup bar corner and partner up
One partner does flutter kicks, other does light pole suicides. Everyone finishes together. Then Squats, then low plank.
Mozie to sidewalk across field. Everyone runs to pull-up bars and does AMRAP until timer goes off.
Partner Iron Crosses x 20 ea
- Mud Run
- USMC ROTC co-leading workout next Thursday
- Tsunami and earthquake in Chile