A truncated version of one of the QIC’s workouts from September, this one was just as tough—just a lot less humidity.
The Run: Head to Intersection of Rectory/Lyttleton.
- First Stop: 25 Sumo squats.
- Run to Hampton/Jordan: 25 Mountain Climbers.
- Run to brick wall on Broad: 25 Decline Merkins.
- Run to Archives.
The Thang: Laps around parking lot—up stairs and down each time you come around. Every Minute On the Minute (EMOM), stop where you are and complete one of the following exercises. Once you are done with exercise, back up and continue to complete laps until next exercise on the following minute. 25 minutes.
- Merkins, 25
- Iron Mikes—L/R is 1, 25
- LBCs, 25
- Squats, 25
- Flutter Kicks—L/R is 1, 25
The Stumble back to the Park:
- Walking overhead presses.
- Indian Run to Grace Parking Lot: Plank position—core work.
- Indian Run to Synagogue: 25 Plank Jacks, OYO
- Indian Run to Lyttleton/Rectory. SSH until all PAX arrived.
- 5 burpees
Moseyed back to flag for COT, BOM.
Announcements/Prayers: Neon has follow-up at MUSC—getting better, but still trying to figure it all out with the doctors. Keep him in your prayers. Mayplant’s tennis buddy Chester—passed away; please keep his family in your prayers.
Special thanks to Rev. Harper Valley for leading us in prayer. Great start to the Thanksgiving week and I always appreciate the opportunity to lead.