7 PAX made it to Turning Point with temperatures slightly above freezing but still too cold for Canseco to wear less than 7 layers. We had to run to stay warm.
Weather- 35 and clear
The THANG- prayer disclaimer
Mosey all the way behind the school to a random patch of grass where we have never done a COP. All exercises x 10 IC- SSH, TTT, Slow mo squats, Arm circles forward and back
Mosey to hamburger side of the track and take a position.
- Run across field, 10 merkins, run back, plank, Mt. Climbers x 10 IC, Plank jacks x 10 IC
- Run across field, 10 merkins, run back, plank rock hoppers x 10 IC, shoulder taps x 10 IC
- Run across field, 10 merkins, run back, plank, right arm up, back down, left arm up, back down
Mosey to base of hill
- Bear crawl up hill, wall sits, suicides at BB court crawl bear down, plank, 10 merkins
- Rinse and repeat
Indian run long side of the track, up the stairs and then to the back parking lot for hour glasses. Lunge the short side then run across to the opposite corner, lunge that side, run across to next corner, rinse and repeat. If you have questions look at strava.
Indian run long way back to shovel flag for 3 min of Mary
- TP families helping families more information on that soon
- Quis family
- Trent (Booster’s buddy)
Two part- First from Colossians 3:15-17. Paul tells us to be thankful. Nowadays, too many times we are #blessed because we have a sweet pair of shoes, or live in a nice house, or got a promotion… but the ultimate blessing is Jesus Christ and the sacrifice He made for each one of us. That is #blessed.
Second part- reading a book, link below- and one of challenges I got from the book that I am going to try is at the dinner table, ask your wife and kids how they saw God work somewhere during their day.