13 PAX emerged from the gloom for the inaugural Monday downPAINment at the #Brickpile. The PAX knew change was in the air when the security guard at Dreher approached a couple of PAX and said “What’s going here?” That’s when CessPool calmly told Barney that we have added additional workouts on Mondays/Wednesdays. Cheesy then jumped in and asked Barney to join us. Only to be denied as Barney drove off in the gloom scratching his head.
Conditions: 75 degrees and at least 100% humidity
- Logo’s Loop with 3 pain stations. 10, 20, 30. 10 Burpees, 20 Merkins, 30 sit-ups. Plank while waiting. 3 pain stations – Daly & Devine, Daly & Devereaux, Adger & Devereaux
- At Adger after the 10, 20, 30 pair up for 25 Iron Cross
- Lunge walk down Adger to Mel’s house
Run to Hollywood Squares
- 10 Dips
- 10 Decline Merkins
- 20 Jump Ups
Run to Brickpile
- 20 curls
- 20 bendover rows
- 20 Russian Twist
- 10 Raise The Roof. 10 Merkins, 1 arm raise with Bricks. 9 Merkins with 2 arm raises with Bricks, etc, etc, etc (very much a crowd pleaser). As Logo stated “Embrace the suck”
- 25 Sit-ups
Mosey to Football Field
- 100 yard sprint with 10, 15, 20 at the end. 10 Burpees, 15 Merkins, 20, Squats.
- Rinse and Repeat X 2 (tremendous crowd pleaser).
BOM: Closed out by Roscoe
- Awesome crowd for the Maiden Monday workout! Many PAX were excited to have the addition of Monday/Wednesday Bootcamp workouts. Now the PAX can choose between 5 bootcamp workouts per week. #Choices
- T-Claps to #Amble. Great to see some familiar faces emerge from the gloom on Adger. Major T-Claps to Subprime who jumped in on the lunge walk down Adger. He even stated to the Q “Hey man, sorry to interrupt your workout.” Interrupt our workout?? We were impressed you guys made the trek to the #Brickpile.
- Our Region Q aka Sway has been talking up Monday/Wednesday workouts with much delight- only to be caught fartsacking on the first one….. #LateNightNoSleep. Hmmmmm…..
- Great to see Robber post this AM. Many prayers go out to him and his family over the loss of his Uncle Leo.
- Tomorrow, Tuesday July 30 is Kettlebell day at #Brickpile. Bring Kettlebells if you have them. If you don’t – no worries. There will be extra. Go to #Swampfox if you do not want a Kettlebell workout.
- Wednesday bootcamp workout at #Brickpile 5:45-6:30
- August 3rd launch in Irmo. Seven OaksPark.