YHC gave the guys a little heads up on the AO DM about what to expect this morning. On paper it was a little frightening and the PAX reacted as such. Even so, 11 grown men took the DRP and showed up in the chilly gloom to get better. YHC thinks we accomplished the goal.
Weather: 31 degrees and a little foggy
Mosey around the big parking lot to the block pile and grab one.
- Partner up and complete the following, splitting the reps as needed.
- Run the 400’s with your partner.
50 Block Swings
50 Flutter Kicks – 4 count
50 OH Block Press
50 Alternating Lunges
50 Block Curls
50 Block Thrusters
50 Big Boy Sit-ups
50 Dry Docks
50 Squat Jumps
50 Bent Over Rows
50 Hello Dolly’s
50 Triceps Extensions
50 Bonnie Blair’s
50 Clean and Jerk
50 LBC – 4 Count
50 Rocky Balboa’s – 4 Count
Return blocks and circle up at the SF for COT and BOM
- FHF presents have been purchase and will be wrapped next week at KW’s house. Volunteers are welcome.
- Safe Lexington signups are still active and there are plenty of spots. Get signed up. KW will post a link to both the run signup and the shirts.
- Sign FHF Card with F3 Name after BC’s today and next week.
- Dam2Dam in February