5 Pax posted this am for the February version of the PT Test. Work was done and betterness was received. Strong Work Men!
Conditions: Mid 40s or 50s, but with a breeze and a failed attempt at rain.
Mozey through the parking lot, through the portables, down the breezeway to find cover from wind, circle up, well Square Up for only 4 pax and the Q not in the middle.
- SSH x 15 IC
- LBAC x 10 IC each way (Then the 5th pax joined the Square and the Q moved to the middle
- IW x 15 IC
- TTT x 15 IC
Mozey around to the basketball court, and partner up for PT Test
- 1s do Merkins for 2 Minutes then FlapJack
- 1s do BBSU for 2 Minutes then FlapJack
Recovery Mozey (to allow the hip flexors and quads to regain feeling) down to mid filed and back to the corner by the steps for 2 mile / 20 minute run
Click here for Results
Mozey back to SF
- Some Strong ISI on display as 2 pax pushed through to finish 10 laps when both wanted to walk at various moments, but the other kept moving.
- Wingman Thursday
- Sunday – Tread
- 3/2 – 5 year Annivergence
- 3/22-23 – P200
- 4/8-4/19 – 2019 Gauntlet (Finishes with Cross Ruck)
- Tater – sick 2.0
- Boo – Sick 2.0
- Canseco – MiL
- The Flanagans
Nothing special today, just some thoughts that sometimes in life, its not about you. Sometimes life works out a certain way just for the shear purpose of being a friend in the right spot in the right time.