^ Thanks Bieber… I’m alive for another year! The great Neck Brace worked his magic and brought out 4 FNGs. Let’s hope there’s not performance anxiety today…
- SSH x 15 IC
- Burpee x 1 OYO
- Overhead Arm Claps x 10 IC
- Burpee x 2 OYO
- Through the Tunnel x 10 IC
- Burpee x 3 OYO
- Little Arm Circles (forward) x 10 IC
- Burpee x 4 OYO
- Little Arm Circles (backward) x 10 IC
- Burpee x 5 OYO
Count off alternating Left & Right, face that direction, that’s your partner. Easy & no complaining.
- Mosey 2 laps with your partner
Circle back up at the parking lot. It’s my birthday so I can play any song I want…
PAX would have enjoyed that more than Sally Up Sally Down.
- Lyrics: “Bring Sally Up” = high plank position
- Lyrics: “Bring Sally Down” = low mosey position
After the complaining died down, pick up 2 bricks from the brick pile. Thanks to Lap Dog for picking up a block leaving enough bricks for the other PAXs. Thanks you Lap Dog, see ya at Target #insidejoke
PAX gather at corner 1 of the parking lot. PAX will perform 5 reps of following exercises at each of the 4 corners with the bricks
- Big Boys
- Monkey Humpers
Repeat the exercises with 10 reps each.
Once again, repeat the exercises with 15 reps each.
(no comment on the animated gif) Now we circle up. YHC states that it’s his birthday so we’ll perform some of his favorite exercises:
- Ring of Fire: PAX on your back, bricks in the air. Starting with YHC and going clockwise, perform 5 bench presses. When complete, keep bricks in the air. About halfway through, YHC added flutter kicks to the mix.
- Brick LBCs IC x 20: Bricks along your side, pick up bricks, touch the top of your knees with the bricks, and place them back down.
- Ring of Fire: PAX stand up hold bricks over your head. Perform 5 tricep extensions starting with YHC and going clockwise.
- Sells Red Bull > White Claw
- Works on bikes at a bike shop > Bike chains > Chain Lube
- Originally from Darlington > Dick Trickle (NASCAR driver) > Trickle
- Referees swim leagues > Speedo