15 PAX emerged from the #Fartsack this AM and did not allow the reports of supposed inclement weather stand in the way of the chance to #PushTheRock. Standing amongst the thoroughbreds of #Ramble was YHC, who, upon receiving an invitation from Bundy, was honored to lead the men of F3 Columbia’s toughest running AO this morning on a little jaunt up and down the city streets. What a great morning to #GetBetter
Conditions – 41 and clear (perfect burpee weather)
Take R out of AO and onto Devine Street.
Take Devine Street to Rosewood Drive. Take R onto Rosewood Drive.
Take Rosewood Drive to South Pickens Street. Take R onto South Pickens.
Take South Pickens to Blossom Street. Take R onto Blossom Street.
Take Blossom Street to Devine Street. Take slight L onto Devine Street.
Take Devine Street back to AO.
COT/BOM – McLovin
- What a privilege to be amongst the #HIM of #Ramble this AM. If I am being honest, I have always been intimidated about the prospect of posting at #Ramble. Between the mileage and the speed, it’s a place that forces someone like YHC out of his comfort zone. However, there is a great feeling about looking at your watch early on a Wednesday morning and reflecting on a 6 mile run that was possible because men around you pushed you out of your comfort zone. Thanks to the #Ramble PAX for helping so many #GetBetter.
- T-Claps to all the #Ramble PAX who got a few Strava trophies this AM. Even Subby found a new Strava segment (Pickens St. – Hollywood to Whaley).
- T-Claps to Gump who, while on our run down Rosewood, gave Huffy, YHC and Traitor the Cliff Notes version of his F3 Armory Q on the story of Jonah.
- Tuesdays, 8:00 AM – Strong Fathers Combine @ Drip 5Pts
- Wednesdays, 5:00 AM – The Armory @ #Brickpile
- Wednesdays, 5:15 PM – Standing #HDHH @ Bar None
- Sundays, 4:00 PM – F3 Midlands Palmetto Place
- 1/26/18-1/28/18 – F3 Midlands Grow Ruck
- 2/3/18 – MGC Long Run (Discount Code F3RUNS)
- 3/23/18-3/24/18 – Palmetto 200