Location: Rectory Square
I would say I am disappointed in the turn out this morning, but I know many of our brothers were running the Clinic Classic. Snooki decided to support both by wearing his t-shirt from a previous Clinic Classic to this morning’s beatdown. Much respect those brothers who ran in the race to support the free medical clinic in town.
- A little stretching
- Right over left, then bend
- Left over right, then bend
Rectory Fountain Roulette
15 Minutes AMRAP
- 6 Exercises (1 at each entrance to the fountain, do exercise then run around fountain to next entrance then next exercise.
- 20 SSH
- 40 LBC
- 20 Squats
- 20 LBAC (10 Each direction)
- 20 Lunges (10 each leg)
- 20 Merkins
- Rinse and Repeat
- Songs played (approx. 15 minutes)
- Gonna Make you Sweat – C+C Music Factory
- Livin’ La Vida Loca -Ricky Martin
- All Star – Smash Mouth
- (You Drive Me) Crazy – Britney Spears
- Props to Magelan for noting that Britney has indeed gone crazy again.
- Wojo made us listen to 15 minutes of 80s music on Thursday so I went with 90s music today.
Crab Bear Soccer
This would have been better with even one more PAX to make even teams. It would have been a lot better with a larger showing. Still considering it for future workouts. Respect to Magellan, and his extra-long, arms as he dominated all comers (Just Big Load and Snooki)
Grab a block
- 25 of each, Rinse and Repeat, 20, 15, 10, 5
- Overhead Presses
- Bent Over Rows
- Bench Presses
Bring Sally Up
Modified to a High Plank, Low Plank instead of Merkins. Broke the rule of “If you can’t do it, don’t Q it!”
Head to the Tennis Courts
Stand and Stare (A cousin to the Star Gayzer)
We were staring as our F3 Brothers ran by in the Clinic Classic. Below is a not all inclusive list of who we saw
- Stats, Mayhem, Abacus, Barry, Hope Solo, Abby Wambach, Cornwailis, etc.
11’s on the Tennis Court
- 10 BBSU down to 1
- Run to other end
- 1 American Hammer up to 10
Dealers Choice at the Fountain
I knew being a Saturday, a little chilly, and having the Clinic Classic would make for a small group but I think 3, THREE is a new record. Congrats to all that completed the Clinic Classic and prayers that the fundraiser was a success.