YHC signed to Q on this his 38th Birthday Bash and was hoping to provide a good workout to the PAX on this day. With YHC being on the Big Ball for 38 years, this was the number of the day. YHC was looking to get in a couple miles today while also getting a good full body workout, with that, YHC found a United States Marine Corps Forces Special Operations Command (MARSOC) workout and added running in between the workout stations. YHC modified the workout to make sure we did 38 reps at each stop. Below is how it all went down.
One minute, any FNGs, and disclaimer.
Conditions: 41 degrees
Prayer and then we were off to start the workout…exercises were OYO unless noted as IC.
1. 30 Merkins, 8 SSH IC
2. 30 Air squats, 8 Carolina Dry Docks
3. 30 LBCs, 8 Monkey Humpers
4. 10 Burpees, 28 Imperial Walkers IC
5. 10 Windmills, 28 High Knees IC
6. 30 Merkins, 8 SSH IC
7. 30 Mountain climbers, 8 Carolina Dry Docks
8. 30 Flutter kicks, 8 Qir Squats
9. 10 Burpees, 28 Lunges (2-count)
10. 10 TTT IC, 28 Flutter Kicks IC
11. 30 Merkins, 8 SSH IC
12. 30 Star jumpers, 8 Imperial Walkers IC
13. 30 Back Extensions (“supermans”), 8 Air Squats
14. 10 Burpees, 28 LBCs IC
15. 10 Chain breakers, 28 SSH IC
16. 30 Merkins, 8 BBSU’s
17. 30 Lunges, 8 Plank Jacks
18. 30 Hello dollies, 8 Shoulder Taps IC
19. 10 Burpees, 28 Air Squats IC
20. 10 Trunk twists, 28 Carolina Dry Docks
All the PAX did work this morning but did hear some good mumblechatter when Burpees were called or PAX didn’t keep up with the counting and waited on YHC to stop. Enjoyed it today, we kept moving, and stayed together as a group. At least when timing was running short and Arglye tried to use a combination of lunge and air squat to move closer to the Shovel Flag.
COT, BOM, and Prayer
Inspector Mom – cousin’s wife, Jacksonville for chemotherapy
Slum Lord – parent’s traveling for Thanksgiving
Christmas Parade on December 3rd
GrowRuck in January
F3/FiA Christmas Party on December 15th