Since today was Thanksgiving, YHC decided to serve up a 2 course meal to get the day started right. Unfortunately YHC knows how to eat better than he knows how to cook. Six PAX in attendance today (5 regulars plus 1 2.0/fng).
1 minute warning, intro, disclaimer, mosey to the warm-up area for the COP…
- 20x SSHs
- 20x LBCs
- 20x PlankJacks
- 20x IWs
Mosey to the low brick wall by the baseball field to find the first meal – a turkey next to a paper plate with 6 exercises written on it, plus a single dice. Basically someone rolls the dice to determine the next exercise, lunge to the wall for the exercise, lunge back, repeat. The exercises were:
- Roll 1 – 10x Wall Jumps
- Roll 2 – 20x Decline Merkins
- Roll 3 – 30x Alt Leg Step Ups
- Roll 4 – 40x Incline Merkins
- Roll 5 – 50x Dips
- Roll 6 – 60x Squats (rear to brick)
After a bit of that, we continued on to the TomCat steps for the next plate which consisted of:
- Roll 1 – 10x Burpees
- Roll 2 – 20x Curb Merkins (10 right hand up, 10 left)
- Roll 3 – 30x BBSUs
- Roll 4 – 40x Hand-Release Merkins
- Roll 5 – 50x LBCs
- Roll 6 – 60x Calf Raises
The dice seemed to hit some of the same numbers tooo many times, so we looked the other way and rolled again. With about 5 minutes left we:
- Bear crawled up the steps, People’s Chair for 1 minute, crawl bear down.
- Bear crawled up the steps, People’s Chair while doing 100 OHPs, crawl bear down.
Mosey back to the flag for:
- Announcements – Christmas Party, GrowRuck, check other BBs
- Prayers – Overage, Palmetto Richland merging with Greenville Hospital – potential jobs being lost.
- FNG – Trickle’s 2.0 came out – Samuel, 10 years old, plays soccer > Ronaldo