16 Pax posted on a chilly morning at the mothership of F3Lexington, the same way YHC did on a Saturday in March 4 years ago. All got better. All 3 Fs were present. Strong Work Men!
Conditions: 40s and drizzle
Short mozey to the flag pole, circle up under the light:
- SSH Burpees x 20 IC
- IW x 15 IC
- LBAC x 10 IC each way
- TTT x 15 IC
Mozey to the press box, each pax get a cinder block, mozey back to the parking lot for Funness aka Burpee Block Routine + a Napalm
- 1 Block Merkin
- 1 Squat
- 1 Curl for Girls
- 1 Shoulder Press
- 1 Tricep Press
- 1 Lunge with each leg
- Increase each exercise by 1 rep, Rinse and repeat until 5 reps
- Plank until all complete
- Line up for indian run – 1 lap around the loop of the parking lot
- Rinse and Repeat x 4
Return blocks to block pile, mozey to the flag pole
Circle up for Mary:
- LBCs x 30 IC called by Spackle
- Russian Twists x 15 IC
- Boat Canoe OMC
- TClaps to Wapner and Kyrie for making the trip from… well TurningPoint, and posting for YHC’s Q.
- Spackle got some Qdrenaline with some LBCs.
- Potluck has some intense truck lights.
- Whisper – Special Q on Thursday
- This Friday – Reaper will be Spooky Trail
- 3/23/2018 – P200: See SayWhat?! for more info
- 3/30/2018 – CrossRuck (Watch Twitter for more details)
- F3Mentor – See Kendoll for Info
- 3/31/2018 – Mission 3 yr Anniversary, see TrainingWheels
- Cleanup day on Practice field, Bulldog will announce a date
- DearDiary going through Chemo
- Pax with Injuries
Devotional: Reflections on 4 years
I’ve witnessed the impact of all 3 over the past four years, the good times and bad, triumph and grief, but all of that has made me stronger. For that I am grateful, and I hope to continue to share that strength and impact with others.
My charge to the pax was to extend the 2ndF to some fellow pax this week and encourage them to return to the gloom.