7 PAX posted for Turning Point with the promise of an ankle-friendly beat down. Plans changed when we headed to the block pile to find the gate granting access was locked for the first time ever. With some slight modification we still were able to get after it pretty good.
Weather- 50 or so
Mosey toward block pile. Find it locked. Mosey to black top for COP
- TTT x 10 IC
- Imperial Walker x 10 IC
- Arm circles front and back x 10 IC
- Slow-mo squats x 10 IC
Everyone on the baseline for the following sets:
- 5 merkins, some kind of animal walk to picnic tables for 20 dips, animal walk back
- Same as above except 10 merkins and 15 dips
- Same except now 15 merkins and 10 dips
- Same except now 20 merkins and 5 dips
Mosey back up toward front parking lot to the stop sign and plank for some plank circuit work at each corner of parking lot including varying merkin exercises, a lot of planking, and a lot of mumble chattering.
Over to the breezeway for some peoples chair followed by some more planking.
Mosey to flag for a couple minutes of mary
Devo from 1 Peter 5:7