Conditions: 53 degrees and wet
17 Pax unarsed themselves from the fart sack this gloomy morning including YHC. With coughs and weezes the cadence was a bit squeeky. It could have something to do with getting in polutted water in freezing temperatures at Finley Park during the GoRuck this past weekend.
- The Thang: Circle up in baseball field for COP (no rest between exercises)
• Side Straddle Hops x 25 IC
• Merkins x 15 IC
• Flutter kicks x 25 IC• LBC x 50 OYO
- • Rosalita x 25 IC
• Mountain Climbers x 50 OYO
• Finger tip Squats x 25 IC
• Russian Twist x 25 IC
Group Run around the baseball field perimeter, making sure to stay together as a group. Holy Water must have eaten his Wheaties this morning as he was blasting out in front of the pack.
- Mosey to the picnic shelter, Stop and do bear crawl around the perimeter of the lower parking lot. Head to Picnic tables, 5 people per table for Flying Dutchman. Four men deadlift a corner of the picnic table while the 5th man does 15 pushups on the table top.
- 20 dips OYO
- 15 stepups each leg
- 20 dips OYO
Out to lower parking lot: Lunge walk across, crab walk back, bunny hop across.
Mosey to the flag for 6 (or 10) minutes of Mary:
- Flutter kicks (Mungo)
- Boat Canoe (Sparky)
- Through the Tunnel (Stirrups)
- Cherry Pickers (Tooth Pick)
We still need a Q for Saturday, sign up now if you can do it!