8 pax posted at Strut for Nikita’s anniversary Q. What a year it has been! Plenty of ups and downs with injuries, but nevertheless it has been life-changing. Here’s to another year in the gloom! INCREDIBLY SPECIAL THANKS TO PEBBLES WHO ASSISTED MY DL’D BACKSIDE IN GETTING THIS DONE. YOU DA MAN!!! COULDN’T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU.
Phase 1: (10 min)
– Run to near field
– 30 side-straddle hops
– 20 windmills
– 20 IC through the tunnel (Pebbles)
– 20 IC squats (Pebbles)
– 20 IC Big Boy Sit-ups (Pebbles)
– Werkin, Merkin, Serkin, Derkin
– 30 high knees
Phase 2: (25 min)
– Indian Run to football field along path
– Russian Relay: Line up along sideline. All pax do burpees while each takes a turn in sequence along the line running to the opposite sideline and back, tapping the next to go. Rinse, Repeat with flutter kicks instead of burpees.
– Soviet Suicides: Pair up, one partner does high knees while other goes endzone to endzone. Then merkins, then flutter kicks.
– Pebbles’ Playground – Dips x 20 OYO (Pebbles)
– Pebbles’ Playground – Decline merkins x 20 OYO(20) (Pebbles)
– Pebbles’ Playground – Jump ups x 10 OYO (Pebbles)
– Pebbles’ Playground – Dangling monkey pull-ups (Pebbles… he had a better name for them)
Phase 3: (10 min)
– Mosey back to parking lot
– 20 Little baby forward arm rotations (with bricks) (Pebbles)
– 20 Little baby backward arm rotations (with bricks) (Pebbles)
– 6 min of Mary!
o 20 LBCs
o 20 Russian Twists (with bricks)
o Clock Planks (Pebbles)
- WE NEED VOLUNTEERS FOR F3 SUMTER ON SATURDAY!!! STEP UP!
- November 7, 2014: GoRuck simulation
- November 8, 2014: Governor’s Cup & Savannah Rock n Roll Marathon
- November 21, 2014: Columbia/LakeMurray Custom GORUCK Challenge
- November 28, 2014: Families Helping Families Telethon with WIS-TV
- December 11, 2014: BIRCH sub-region Christmas Party
- December 19, 2014: Lexington sub-region Christmas Party
- March 20-21, 2015: Palmetto 200 Relay
- Napalm’s family – mother-in-law in poor health
- All races and activities – for safety