9 PAX Attended a welcome back party this AM at #Strut, plus a lonely runner who made it just in time for the COT. There was plenty of respect to go around with 7 of the 10 boasting AARP status.
Jog up to the old meeting place (upper parking lot)
SSH 20 IC
Squat 10 IC
TTT 15 IC
Merkins 10 IC
Lil Arm Circles 10 each
Flutter Kick 15 IC
Mountain Climber 10 IC
Jog to Tennis Courts
Old Faithful: Work/Suicide with Partner
One man does the work, the other runs a 3 court suicide. Swapsies.
(Suicide becomes mono-directional [face the same direction the whole time alternating forward and backward runs])
- Core knee press (lying flat on the ground, bring your knees in toward your chest. Meanwhile, press out against your knees. Then tension gives a serious core workout if done properly.)
- Alternating low to high plank
Indian run for one round, then continue FTL jog to rock pile
12 curls IC
12 rows IC
12 tricep extensions IC
Repeat set at 10, 8, 10, 12 reps
Jog to facility
10 monkey rows
Jog to the cars
- Pajanimal continues to suffer from back issues. Please be in prayer for his recovery.
- Jeremy, Fiji’s son, is suffering a relapse of with Graves’ Eye Disease
- Stones, suffering from kidney stones and some complications.
- The Rock’s father, in a relapse of cancer.
- NEW SATURDAY STRUT TIME: 0630 beginning THIS Saturday followed by breakfast at Stones house. Let Fiji, Stones, or Pebbles know if you plan to attend. Should be some great 2ndF after some Fiji-led 1stF.
- October 18, 2014: F3 Lake Murray Support of F3 Sumter
- October 25, 2014: YMCA Pumpkin Run KrispyKreme 4.donut Race
- November 8, 2014: Governor’s Cup & Savannah Rock n Roll Marathon
- November 21, 2014: Columbia/LakeMurray Custom GORUCK Challenge
- March 20-21, 2015: Palmetto 200 Relay