Ten Pax decided to meet even though Chewie was out of town. Silver Bullet took the Pax to the tennis courts for many different versions of suicides. We lined up on the doubles line of the first of three side-by-side courts and did the following:
– tag every line (the long warm-up)
– crab walk (first court)
– lunge walk (first court)
– bear crawls (first two courts)
– then a series of suicides on the first two courts where every line had an exercise for repetition number between, and including, 5 through 10, but only doing each number one per seiries: merkins, sit ups, jump squats, squats, Russian twists
– One last suicide on first 2 courts with 2 burpies at each line (this is in celebration of everyone yelling out “two” when they were asked to pick numbers between 5 and 10)
– Air chair against the fence while the Pax counted up and down the line to 50.
Amble to the fence next to the playground. Merkins (20).
[This day did more leg work than I had originally expected.]
– Chewie is in Chicago.
– Run With the Saints 5k on January 27, 2018.
– Run Hard Columbia Marathon, 1/2 Marathon, and Team Marathon, March 3, 2018. (Register before Feb. 10, 2018. www.runhardcolumbiamarathon.com) The teams include a “Master’s Division,” which means all 4 members are > 40 years old. (We should’t have a problem fielding such a team with our group!) Leg 1: 5.1 mi.; Leg 2: 8 mi; Leg 3: 5.1 mi.; Leg 4: 8 mi.
– Show your support for the Woodlands 5k & Play on March 10, 2018 (early bird registration through Feb. 24, 2018).