With bridges still out north of Forest Lake, the options for getting in a 5-6 mile Wednesday run without spending the morning on a four lane road are a hair limited. With the pleasures of Lake Katharine, though, so close at hand, the pax returned to that faithful neighborhood. As many of the #Scramble men took nearly the same streets on Monday, though, YHC reversed the usual trip letting the Kilbourne Hill become a gentle glide to the bottomlands.
Conditions: 60 Degrees and Perfect.
- Out of Trenholm Plaza, take a left and head south.
- Left onto Woodlake downhill
- Right on Kathwood heading uphill
- Around the bend and then a left on Sanford followed by a
- Hot left downhill on Kilbourne
- Left onto Shady lane for the long straightaway north.
- Finally a left on Quail
- Right on Forest Ridge and a
- Right back onto Trenholm Road for the home stretch
COT & BOM while a few tapering pax sipped their lattes
- With the Ragnar Relay coming up Friday evening, several pax took it easy coming around on Belfield and back up Trenholm for a short 2 miler… meanwhile, Taurasi deviated differently and ended up at the corner of Quail and Shady without a clue where he was. Thankfully, YHC happened along and we finished the route together. No man left behind, right?
- P200 teams are signed up but there are still some free agents out there. With so much time to train, anyone can be ready for March. Raise your hand if you’re ready to join up.
- The F3Columbia 5 Year Anniversary Cannonball Run is coming October 21st… and may be terrible. See: https://www.f3midlands.com/other/celebrate-five-years-with-f3-columbia