Conditions: A chilly 31 degrees, with a good breeze, but no rain.
Warmup – It was a chilly morning, so YHC figured a small warmup was needed. The PAX stayed right in the parking lot to do this. With Harp being here the number of repetitions were set up to memorialize Clemson’s 15-0 season.
- Through the Tunnel (15 IC) – Burpees – (0 IC)
- Windmill (15 IC) – Burpees – (0 IC)
- Side Straddle Hop (15 IC) – Burpees – (0 IC)
- Little Baby Arm Circles (15 Fwd, 15 Rev.) – Burpees – (0 IC) Keep arms up!
- Turn & Bounce (15 IC) – Burpees – (0 IC) Keep arms up!
- Overhead Clap – (15 IC) – Burpees – (0 IC) Keep arms up!
- Michael Phelps – (15 IC) – Burpees – (0 IC) Recover!
YHC memories of his first workouts at SnakePit always include the Donatello. Having not done that in some time, the PAX moseyed to the top of the big boy stairs and did an “Inverted Donatello”. Going down to the first landing, coming back up, then going down to the second landing, coming back up…. until they got to the bottom. When done with this, go to the block pile and grab a block or bricks and come back to the top and plank on the six.
From the top of the stairs the PAX then walked to the east entrance of the school doing curls, Cusack and tricep extensions, and work on a few ab exercises:
- Flutter kicks with coupon overhead- 10 each leg OYO
- American Hammer with coupon – 10 each side
- Not-So-Lazy-Boy with coupon – 5 each side
The PAX then gathered up the coupons and walked to the front entrance of the school where we worked on our legs:
- People’s Chair with block held out front – 30 seconds
- Step-ups on a bench – 10 each leg
- Calf raises on the block – 10 regular, 10 heels wide, 10 toes wide
One more entrance to visit, the PAX proceeded to the entrance to the Technology building and found some benches to work on arms:
- Yul Bryner – Once cycle in cadence – YHC couldn’t remember the Crucible Merkin, but we did another Ranger Merkin. AWOL mumbled he never heard of Ranger Merkins despite being an Army Ranger for many years!
- Decliine Merkin – 10 OYO
- YHC couldn’t leave the PAX without doing some Burpees – 10 OYO
Mosey back to the block pile to put up the blocks, then on to the flag
- 2/2 – MGC Long Run
- 2/16 – Dam-To-Dam
- 3/23 – P200
- HARP – Praise he doesn’t have to go through “the procedure” for another 10 years.
- Pups – Pray for Jordon
- Wells family
- Deadstick’s niece