11 Pax joined YHC in his debut at one of the newest AOs in the Lexington region at Rocky Creek Elementary School. The untapped potential on this campus is YUGE!
There were a good number of unfamiliar faces so I think this AO is tapping into a new source of Pax. After a short recon walk, that was mainly due to it being pretty darn cool out this morning and the fact I decided to go #SleevelessLikeCheech,
YHC scoped out a few interesting areas just on the front side of the school. Apparently there is even more fun stuff around back!
The Weather: 54 with a slight wind
Mosey around to the front with high knees/butt kicks
COP – All IC
Side straddle hop x 20
Thru the tunnel x 20
Imperial walker x 38
Windmill x 20
Lil baby arm circles x 10 front
Lil baby arm circles x 10 back
Merkins x 10
Slo-mo squat x 20
Monkey humper x 10
Mosey back around to the side
Bulgarian ball busters x 15 each leg OYO
Morning wood x 10 each side OYO
Merkinator x 10 OYO
Mosey back around to the front
Split into teams of 5 or 6 Pax
One person is car
Rest are crew
Car calls exercise to AMRAP while sprinting
Car sprints loop back to crew
Car planks upon arrival to crew
Crew does 20 Merkins each (While making pit stop noises!)
When complete rotate roles and repeat until everyone has been the car
Mosey over to the interesting roundabout feature that happens to have 8 trees evenly spaced around it
spread out and pick a tree to start from
bearcrawl to the next tree and do a burpee
continue bearcrawling to each tree adding a burpee rep until you reach 8 reps.
Mosey over to the side yard
Hydraulics x 10 IC
LBC x 20 IC
Peter Parker plank x 10 secs x 2 each side
American Hammer x 10 IC
Parker Peter x 20 IC
Heel touch to V up x 10 IC
Flutter kicks x 38 IC
Jailbreak back to the flag
- Excellent work by the Pax. This AO has some speed demons but all of the Pax worked hard and pushed themselves.
- The most inspiring part of any F3 workout is when the Pax rally around a man in the 6 and do work side by side with him. This shows that not only is no man left behind but that we as brothers will stand with you when times are tough and help you through it.
- The AO was named Surge this morning. From the convo that I caught it was due to the definition a Surge being a sudden powerful forward or upward movement. That’s some powerful stuff there folks.
- Cobains for the lack of poetry in honor of your new AO but there just wasn’t enough downtime today! I’ll hit y’all up next time.
- Cheech Run 11/11.
- F3 Christmas Party – 12/15
Leo’s Pride 5K/Go Leo Go 5k at Saluda Shoals. – can race. can volunteer. It’s a race in recognition of Spinal Muscular Atrophy.