Weather: 34° and windy
Disclaimer & Prayer
Mosey to the loading dock to find some relief from the wind
- SSH x 30 IC
- TTT x 15 IC; at this point a plane flew directly overhead and the PAX got distracted and stopped doing the exercise called
- Burpees x10 OYO, to refocus the PAX on the workout at hand
- LBAC forward & backward, 15 IC in each direction
- Overhead claps, x15 IC
- Merkins x10 IC
- Plank Jacks x 15 IC
- Calf raises on the steps, (toes out, toes forward, toes in), x10 IC for each position
2nd disclaimer issued at this point to focus on proper form to avoid injury while lunging.
Lunge from the steps to the gate at the back of the school, 20 Merkins OYO
Lunge to the next light pole, Hello Dolly x15 IC
The PAX pointed out a nook tucked away from the wind; Lunge there, American Hammer x15 IC
Lunge back to light pole for Box Cutters x15 IC
The PAX were starting to complain about all the lunges at this point, so we sprinted to the next light pole behind the school.
Lunge the sidewalk to the school, plank jacks x15 IC
Lunge back to the driveway, LBC x15 IC
At this point, YHC started to fear for his personal safety
Sprint to the gate close to where the blocks are stored, Merkins x20 OYO
Lunge to the small sign, where the side driveway meets the main school driveway in the front, Iron Cross x10 OYO
Lunge to the virtual shovel flag; by this time some of the PAX had started to modify with bear crawls. Hard to believe anyone would modify a workout with bear crawls vs. the called exercise.
- P200, 23-24 March 2018
- F3 Mentors Program
- F3 Cross Ruck, 30 March
- 31 March, 3 year convergence at The Mission in Columbia; looking for PAX to support that group and one of our own PAX, Training Wheels, who has been a huge supporter of The Mission.
- Dear Diary, battling cancer; just released from the hospital yesterday
- Pew, surgery 16 March for knee