Chief Running Bear, as legend has it, introduced burpees and merkins to the first American colonies. Today he travelled the Occaneechi Path, today U.S. Highway #1, to the early early morning gloom of the Snakepit.
Standard Disclaimer: This product is meant for educational purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. This is work in progress and subject to change. Void where prohibited. Some assembly required. Batteries not included. Contents may settle during shipment. Use only as directed. No other warranty expressed or implied. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. Postage will be paid by addressee. Subject to regulatory approval. This is not an offer to sell securities.
Weather: 61 and a tad bit chilly…perfect recipe for gloom
Mosey around parking lot
Mosey to parking circle
COP – All IC
Side Shuttle Hops x 25
Windmills x 15
Thru The Tunnels x 15
Imperial Walkers x 30
Lil Baby Arm Circles x 10 each way
Mosey to end of parking lot
Sprint to first Median
1 x Hindu Squat
1 x Merkin
1 x LBC
Hold 6″ for the 6
Repeat through parking lot increasing reps
That’s 1000011 reps each if you’re keeping score
Mosey to grassy area at end of lot to battle…
Chief Running Bear (crowd pleaser!!!)
Line up in plank head to toe
Two lines parallel
Back of the line bear crawls to front
As he passes by planking Pax must do a merkin
Once at front merkin wave back to the last Pax who then goes
After sidewalk recover, rinse and repeat
I feared mutiny at this point but the Pax persevered
I also forgot to give out the prizes for the two teams but be thankful #itwasburpees
Mosey to grassy area for..
6-10 Minutes Of Mary
Side raises x 15 each side oyo
Morning Wood x 15 each side oyo
Reverse Lunge knee ups x 15 OYO
Russian Twist x 15
Hydraulics x 20
We didn’t quite make it to 20. The cadence turned into moans which then turned to groans.
BOM led by Donatello
- T-Claps to Rodney Hale (Donatello’s father) for joining the Pax this morning from out of town. Sorry I forgot to bring him in front of the Pax for his nickname. #Qmalfunction
- Strong work by everyone today. The men of Snakepit are faster and stronger than last time I was here. #getbetter #bebetter
- I must say that the Running Bear is now one of my new favorites so lookout Crypt.
- T-Claps to Donatello for recapping the Mud Run for us and leading the BOM.
- Patty Packs 5k and Half Marathon is Dec.6th in Lexington
- Palmetto 200 is taking hard commits