Tajh took the lead in the Columbia gloom this morning as 24 gathered at the shovel flag. He focused on doing each rep with good form and a slower cadence for a bigger range of motion.
Conditions: 62 degrees, overcast, light rain overnight
Warmup lap around school to upper field.
Diamond Merkins x10
Peter Parker’s x7
Low Flutter x15
Run to Tennis Courts:
Ski Jumps x20
Suicide – every line, fence to fence
Run to Sideline for sprints:
Sideline to sideline x4, after each sprint one set – Burpees x5, then CDD x10, Merkins x10, Chain of Man x25
COP – Mary:
Russian Twist x15
Superman Crunch x10
Run to Hollywood Squares:
Ironman Crunch x10
Decline Merkins x 10
People’s Chair x:60
Balls to the Wall
Jungle Bois x18
- Welcome to Spooky Jon, posting here from Charlotte
- We tried to come up with a workout to match the “Imaginary Girlfriend” theme without success. But the name — and the situation — were just too much to pass on without comment.
- 24 is a new Thursday record for Columbia
- Kotters to Noodle, Epsteins Mothers to Checker, Pothole, Mission, and Kilowatt
- We’re looking forward to Saturday with Dredd and company coming to town. Should be a big crowd.