24 pax posted in the crisp Columbia gloom for a fast-paced back-to-basics strength workout. Following the beat down delivered by Dredd and OBT on Saturday, there was very little chatter. Dredd is a difficult act to follow.
Conditions: 40 degrees and crystal clear
High Knees x20
Butt Kicks x15
Squat Kicks x20
Touch the Ground x20
Run to Heartbreakers Brickpile:
Goblet Squats x15
Russian Twist x10
Asstastic Flutters x20
Pick em Up/Put em Down x20
Grips to fence and back to cage
Run to High Field for Mary:
Low Flutter x15
High Flutter x10
Superman Crunch x10
Giggling Nibblers x10 each side
Hip Rocks x15
Superman twice through song
Run to Hollywood Squares:
One Leg Lunges x10 each
Incline Merkins x10
People’s Chair x:90
Prisoner Squats x15
- Jonathan “Rosebud” Velez became the answer to a future trivia question as the 500th person to post in Columbia. He received a $10.00 gift card for Lizard’s Thicket
- Several of our guys gave Epstein’s Mothers to run the Ronald McDonald House Red Shoe Run 5K next weekend. Additional discussions were had regarding participating in events as a group.
- 2013 Race Jersey were discussed and promoted — waiting for official offering.
- Tajh will host a happy hour for F3ers and M’s at the Hair of the Dog Tavern February 2nd.
- E.D. was granted a nickname change and is now “Seeker.” He is happy he can now share his nickname with his small children and his boss at Campus Ministries.
- Momentum is gathering for an Irmo expansion workout. Several DHS posters have friends in the Irmo/Chapin/Lexington area who are interested.
- Padre wins the award for the best cold-weather gear — he showed up in a golden “Beardo.”
- T-claps to the guys who just keep coming back. Very little chatter this morning and lots of guys just getting after it. Keep pushing!