If the Woodshed pax will not go to #TheBull, #TheBull will come to Woodshed.
Conditions: 50 and damp
Mosey in the general direction of #Martha, stopping periodically.
COP (on the fly):
- Flutter kicks x20 IC (at each stop)
- Imperial Walkers x20 IC
- Squats x20 IC
- Squat walkers (Squawkers) x15 IC
- Squat jacks x15 IC
Somewhere on Moss Springs, start a single file Indian run to the bottom of #Martha.
Little baby arm circles x10 IC forward & backward to warm up the guns.
If #Martha and #TheBull had a baby, it would look something like this:
- Run to the top of the hill
- 20 merkins OYO
- Run to the bottom of the hill
- 20 LBC OYO
- Rinse & repeat, reducing the counts by 2 each time until the Q calls time (7-8 minutes)
Most pax got in 4-5 laps, which is a great day at The Bull.
Indian run back towards the AO
Take a “break” at Derkin Island for some Mary:
- Flutter kicks x22 IC
- Hello Dolly x20 IC
- Teddy Rolls x 15 IC (#CrowdPleaser)
Continue Indian run to the grassy confines of Woodland Park.
Circle up for Captain Thor (another #CrowdPleaser):
- 1 big boy sit-up
- 4 Russian twists
- 2 BBSU
- 8 Russian twists
- and so on until time runs out. The pax made it to 6 sit-ups and 24 Russian twists. #NotTooShabby
Jailbreak to COT.
Devo by YHC on leading by example and modeling the fruits of the spirit, especially kindness, patience, and self-control. Inspired by this column that YHC read the other day.
#Kotters to Belle. YHC heard a rumor that he was second guessing making his return on a Q by YHC. Quite a compliment. (He did great.)
Thanks to Foxhole for critiquing YHC’s merkin form. It pays to have a #Professional among the pax.
Runvergence at #Ramble, Friday 3/19, 0530 at the Five Points fountain