Every so often the two Forest Acres bootcamps gather at Trenholm Plaza for an intense and fast paced, 30 minute beat down, followed by coffeeteria. 20 PAX posted for the workout. 9 from Swamp Fox and 11 from Hammer. This is what happened.
Conditions: 75 and humid thanks to a much needed rain.
1st 15 minutes Billy Bob on Q
Get a lap around the parking lot.
BLIMPS + Speedwork
- Burpees X 5 then get a lap. Mosey, AYG, Mosey, AYG.
- Lunges X 10 each leg then get a lap. Mosey, AYG, Mosey, AYG.
- Imperial Walkers X 15 then get a lap. Mosey, AYG, Mosey, AYG.
- Merkins X 20 then get a lap. Mosey, AYG, Mosey, AYG.
- Plank Jacks X 25 then get a lap. Mosey, AYG, Mosey, AYG.
- Squats X 30 then get a lap. Mosey, AYG, Mosey, AYG.
2nd 15 Minutes Polo on Q
Flutter kicks X 40 IC
Slow Fast LBCs X 20
Head over to Publix parking lot, facing Publix and line up.
Polo calls exercise and PAX AMRAP until he says “go,” sprint to other side. Air chair while waiting. Line back up for new exercise AMRAP, sprint on “go” rinse and repeat….for 15 mins. Lots of chest and leg exercises called, followed by straight up sprints.
COT/BOM prayer by Billy Bob
- F3 Dads starts on 6/14. 7am at Hand Middle (new location). DO NOT GO TO DREHER!
- Crazy Train last week of June 24-29. https://www.f3midlands.com/columbia-sc/preblast-the-crazy-train-3
- Quarterly Convergence at Sawmill July 13.
- F3 Decathlon hosted by Splinter at Ben Lippen School July 27
19 for Coffeteria plus Pinkman who skipped the workout but relished in the fellowship!