YHC volunteered to pick up Boris’ Q. Due to a lack of planning, we stuck to the basics today at Thunder. While some of the Pax may have opted for some Pilates with Jillian (talking to you Snot Rocket), those who did post got their money’s worth.
Weather: 75 and muggy
Lap around the track
- SSH x 20 (IC)
- Merkins x 15 (IC)
- Imperial Walkers x 20 (IC)
- Mountain Climbers x 20 (IC)
- Burpees x 10 OYO
Get in groups of three. First guy People’s Chair on the wall. Second guy low plank. Third guy sprint across the field and back. Rotate all 3 spots.
Rinse and repeat Triple Stack.
Mosey to Shannon Pres for
4 sets of 3 exercises, all IC, all 12 reps, 12 seconds rest between sets, no rest between exercises
- Merkins / Mountain Climbers / Flutter Kicks
- Wide-arm Merkins / Plank Jack / Russian Twist
- Slow-fast Merkins / Russian Twist / LBC
- Knurkins / Mountain Climbers / Chaser LBC
*** Speical Recovery Period for Robber, finding happy place with inspiration from new “C3” workout ***
Run to Queen Street for Jacob’s Ladder
To the top, 7 burpees, back down, up with 6 burpees …. all the way to 1.
Finish at bottom.
Co-Pay and Cess lead Flutter Kicks x 20 (IC)
LBC x 20 (IC)
SSH x 10 (IC)
Mosey to Ampitheatre at Emily’s Underpants, to enjoy the nice breeze
Back in groups of 3; 10 minute AMRAP
Parter 1 SSH at bottom, Partner 2 hop to the top, Partner 3 jump squats at the top
SSH x 10 (IC)
Jailbreak to COT
- great work by the Pax today – humidity was Columbia style, good job pushing through
- Prayers for all Pax battling injuries and family members / Pax going through tough times
- Crazy Train on deck
- Mentor / Mentee Progam – see Robber for details
- Hats off to Co-Pay, Cess and Subprime dropping a solid Larry Bird on YHC on the Jacob’s Ladder. You boys made me look bad.