19 (yes 19!) PAX posted on a cool, damp SC morning. The day’s festivities started slowly, as it became obvious nobody except our pre-BC runners set an alarm. Then at the stroke of 0630, reminiscent of the 1919 Chicago Black Sox, the remaining PAX emerged from the proverbial corn field for a main course of mumble chatter with a side of beat down. Now, rumors of a “train” were floating around pre-BC, so some leniency was permitted.
Failing to back up early threats of puddle-jumping and sugar cookies, YHC got things off to an inauspicious start by promptly destroying any faith PAX may still have in his counting ability. Early returns attribute this public speaking failure to not imagining the audience in their underwear. (Side Note: I’m disturbed even writing this) Takeaway: The downstroke IS in fact counted. After recovering, the warmup was finished and we moved on to the main course and some memorable mumble chatter. Oh yeah, and by the way, Dracula continued Stagecoach’s reign of terror by quickly dispatching another block. Rumors have it that he was jealous at the attention Chippy was receiving during his lengthy stint on the Depot IR.
- Mosey #1 (1 lap)
- TTT x15 IC
- Windmills x15 IC
- Imperial Walkers x20 IC
- Mosey #2 (1 lap)
- Merkins x10 IC
- Mountain Climbers x20 IC
- Squats x20 IC
- Everyone grab a block and line up across the parking lot
- PAX performed 100 reps of the following exercises, with a down-and-back farmers carry after completing 50 reps of each exercise (alternating arms). 1 full lap between each exercise.
- Overhead Press
- Block Swings
- Dracula was given ownership of Mary following his wanton block destruction.
- Respect TNT’s space during warmups. Remain upwind.
- Never trust a fart. Never.
- Syria is not good for your constitution.
- Mooseberry. In case nobody has brought this up yet, Moose looks like a blueberry.
- Something about mustard. I didn’t hear all of it, but something tells me it’s likely not appropriate for public consumption.
- Next time I’m coming prepared with a Kinko’s posterboard Weinke on a stick. Maybe some flashing neon lights. Ya’ll listen like my wife tells me I listen.
- Joanna and Fool’s Gold’s flamboyant, giggling chase down the driveway. I’m still not sure what to make of this. I open the floor.
- Some of our soldier’s are paid on a per-detonation basis. The more I think on this, I’m oddly ok with this. There are definitely days I’d like to get paid to blow shit up.
Announcements / Prayer Requests:
- Thirsty Thursday 2/6 TBD. It is on a Thursday.
- F3 pledge drive at the Seven Oaks Daddy-Daughter Dance. Parking lot. You do need a daughter to go to the Daddy-Daughter Dance.
- Fool’s Gold’s friend
- Speedo’s surgery